Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bust Progress Post

I have applied a texture to the hooded sweat shirt using a alpha then applying it to the noise in Zbrush, I took the alpha into photoshop to fix some of the seams that were showing in the model when I first applied. I also reworked the most of the wrinkles.

I've started texturing the skin in Zbrush as well, I'm still slowly building up the texture. this one technique I'm using, the next one I'm going to try is projecting the texture on there as well. Just so I can have more then one way of doing this.





These are some of the Cloth Alphas I used for the hooded sweat shirt.





1 comment:

  1. It doesn't take much imagination to think of issues that can occur when ordering custom t-shirts for a large group. Talk to any reunion planner and they will probably agree that ordering shirts for a large group can be a challenge.
    see more details: scarf

    ReplyDelete